Gracia D’Adamo’s Amaretti Biscuits
600grams of sugar
600 grams of double zero flour
¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Beat eggs and sugar until creamy.
2. Fold in sifted flour and cinnamon.
3. Then separately mix an extra cup of flour and 2 tablespoons of sugar and put on a plate.
4. Scoop out a tablespoon of the 1st mixture and dollop in the centre of the flour plate.
5. Twist the mixture in the shape of an S shape and place on baking tray, either greased or lined with baking paper.
6. Bake for 10 minutes in an oven at 170 Degrees Celsius.